Insurances for students

If you start your studies, you have to think about insurance. But which insurance is really necessary?

Health insurance - a statutory obligation anyway - and private liability insurance are indispensable for all students. For studying abroad an additional foreign health insurance is necessary.

Before concluding any further insurance contracts, however, you should ask yourself whether you really need to have a personal risk insured.

Note: High quality advice is provided by German consumer organisations. Insurance broker, on the other hand, are mainly interested in selling their own products.